This website is owned and maintained by Cpd4dentalnurses.co.uk. Cpd4dentalnurses.co.uk is the trading name of CPD Training Solutions Ltd.
CPD Training Solutions Ltd is a registered in England and Wales at Companies House under the Companies Act 1985, Company Number 06692710.
The registered company address is 14 Juniper Close, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3PR.
CPD Training Solutions is committed to safeguarding the privacy of members to the website. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal information when you use this website. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website members; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including name, address, General Dental Council registration number, e-mail, telephone numbers.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including name, address, company, email, telephone numbers.
Information We Hold
CPD4dentalnurses.co.uk collect and hold information regarding your name, email address,
postal address, GDC number and a record of the Continuing Professional Development you
have completed or entered into our website. We collect this information from you to set up
and maintain your membership with our website. We only share your information with our IT
company and they are GDPR compliant. Your information is explicitly held only for the
purpose of your membership. We do not share your information with any other individuals or
companies unless stated in this document.
Lawful Basis for Holding Your Data
We will hold your data for the lawful purpose of maintaining a record of your Continuing
Professional Development. You have registered and paid a fee to become a member of our
website and therefore provided us with a lawful basis for holding your data.
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy
policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third
parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via
- Send statements and invoices to you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications, which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will
not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We may send a cookie, which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", ands electing "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
If we were to sell our company we would have the right to pass your data on to the new company.
You have the right to the following:
You have a right to complain to the ICO if they think there is a problem with the way we are
handling their data.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We will retain your data for two years if you do not renew your membership. This is to
protect your record of CPD should you need to access it during this period. After this date we
will delete all data we hold about you, including your CPD record.
Subject Access Requests
We will provide you with the data we hold about you and any CPD you have completed on
the site within 30 days of your request. If your membership was not renewed we can provide
this information for 2 years. After this date we are unable to provide it as it would have been
deleted from our system.
We will take every reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss,
misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee
the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask
you for your password.
We will fully investigate any data breach that occurs and take the necessary steps required
and if the data breach results in a risk to your rights and freedom we will inform you and the
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies
or practices of third party websites.
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is Susan Bagnall and we are registered as a company trading
under the name CPD Training Solutions LTD with the ICO.
Please let us know if the personal information, which we hold, about you needs to be corrected or updated.